Life is a series of decisions. At many points, we have to take risks. Every new assignment may be tricky and every new step requires courage. Sometimes we are required to do things which scare us. These are the very things which lead to greatness.
Many prominent visionaries of the area, with an aim of spreading the light of education established Guru Nanak Government College, Guru Teg Bahadur Garh as a private institute in 1959 . It was then run by local management . The late Maharaja S. Harinder Singh of Faridkot , Chief engineer Gulzar Singh Sidhu , Bhai Sahib Bagarian , Bibi Ram Kaur, Capt. Atwa Singh, Headmaster Kartar Singh and Capt. Bhagwan Singh contributed immensely in establishing and running this institute. Due to certain inevitable circumstances the college was taken over by Government of Punjab on 1st June 1977. It is a coeducational rural college situated in district moga on moga-kotkapura road with equal distance from both the towns. The college is on the main road, pollution free atmosphere and caters to the needs of almost 20 adjoining villages within an area of 30kms.