1. Books are issues for 14 days.
2. Only 3 books are issued to B.A. students.
3. Books may be re-issued after 14 days if they are not provided to be issued by any other student.
4. A student may be asked to return the books at any time , in case they are needed in the library.
5. Reference books / Reserved book / books with photo plates are not issued. The students may read them during library hours.
6. The student must be in possession of identity card.
7. A student has to replace the book lost by him/her. If the lost book happens to be a part of a series of books, the student has to pay for the complete set of books.
8. A student failing to maintain discipline and silence in the reading room is not allowed to sit there in.